load OS X?

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Thu Aug 7 11:28:21 PDT 2003

I've got an original 500mghz iBook, dual USB. When I got it, it had X on
it, but I had no X apps, so wiped and reloaded just with 9. Now I'm
running 9.2.2. Have a 20G HD with about 9G left.
  I'm thinking, going into my 3rd year, that I'd like to have access to
Jaguar occasionally, tho still will mostly boot into 9 (don't want to
slow things down by running certain apps in Classic).
	Is it ok for me just to load Jaguar on at this point (after a backup of
course)? Or do I need to take precautions?
	Thanks for any help...

--
—don hinkle

The wells from one Oklahoma oilfield produced 50 percent of all the oil
for the Allied Forces in the First World War. However each boom was
followed by a bust. One of the biggest was in 1984, when dozens of
Oklahoma banks went bankrupt. A bumper sticker read “Lord, Send Me
Another Oil Boom. I Promise Not to Blow This One.” Read OKLAHOMA, an
Enslow book, by Donald Henry Hinkle. ISBN 0-7660-5138-2