[P1] Worst iBook review to date?

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Thu Aug 7 20:39:23 PDT 2003

Ditto on the iBook.  I have the same machine and it beats any laptop
that I have ever owned.  Even if I had the money to purchase a larger
powerbook, I don't think that I would do it.  I like the compactness of
the iBook.  All of the other people that I work with have PC's (except
one other co-worker whom I infected with Mac fanaticism).  I use Think
Free Office which seems to be compatible with Excel and Word because
none of them complain that they cannot open my documents.  A totally
great system!

Robert Newman