[P1] .avi

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 15:22:18 PDT 2003

Just listed on version tracker. com and macupdate.com  = Segue

It's never been easier to convert movie file formats. If you have
QuickTime™, Segue can interchange your .avi, .mov and .dvc movie files.
Just drag and drop movie files over the main window to begin converting
them.
Not only is it useful to convert files, but you can adjust compression
settings and add QuickTime™ filters to existing movies.
Also v1.1 adds the ability combine movies that have been split for use
over the internet.

http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~jeremy-wood/software/segue.html

no idea how well it works

Linda