OS X iCab Hotlist Items Won't Drag

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 20:20:48 PDT 2003

iCab 2.9.5 in my OS X (10.2.4) is a bit different than iCab in my old
9x and 8.6 from which I recently graduated. The pages/folders listed
when I open the Hotlist can't be moved up and down the list by click
and drag as they were in the Classic OS's. Instead, when I click onto
a page, a menu opens up listing various options (e.g. open, open in
new window, open in new tab, delete, etc.), none of which being
"move". I have over 1600 URLs in my Hotlist, so organization is
important. I have gone to iCab FAQs (Help ist Deutsch; Ich nicht
versteh) with no luck; upgraded to 2.9.5 from 2.9.1; played around
with iCab's (wonderful) preferences. All no go.

What have I missed or am doing wrong?

TIA, Fred