[P1] ibook

kkonaka at mac.com kkonaka at mac.com
Wed Aug 13 07:12:47 PDT 2003

> > I have a clamshell p1 iBook, Its blueberry, in excellent condition,
> > and I am
> > needing to sell it, how much is it worth?
> > specs:
> > 4gig HD
> > 160mb Ram
> > 300mhz G3 proccessor
> > NO AIRPORT
> > yo yo adapter
> > mac os 9.0.3
>
> With a good battery: $350*
> W/O: $200*
>
> *prices based on "completed auctions" average at ebay.

hi - I'm looking for a similar ibook in a few months' time frame
(but not right now :)).

If I wanted to buy from somewhere other than ebay, are
there any recommended stores or such? (only because
I'm not an experienced ebay customer)
 I live around Atlanta and am watching stores like this
http://www.aiscomputers.com/cgi-bin/inventory_list.pl
to see if they come up with an iBook, but I guess the
store location actually may not much matter. any ideas please?

tia,
kenji