[P1] old/new Airport

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Aug 13 15:46:35 PDT 2003

I have the old graphite airport bought almost two years ago.  One my
TiBook, I have the original card, but I would assume on the iBook I'm
currently using, bought mid-Dec. '02. I might have the newer one.  I'm
totally confused at this point.  Can I use any other form of Airport
software on it that will work with both systems?

Pat