Merlin C201 Sprint Card now works with VPC on a Mac

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 09:36:44 PDT 2003

Yahooo!

After updating to VPC 6.1 and getting a suggestion from Ross Barkman, I
can now connect to the net using a Titanium Powerbook G4 and the Sprint
Merlin C201 wireless modem simultaneously using Mac OS X and Windows
XP....!!!!

The C201 uses the PC Card slot and I do not need any wires connecting
to anything...

I can also use wifi simulataneously on both platforms on my tiBook.

...and if I want to I can run XP, 2000, 98 et all at the same time and
network between them in VPC.

I am not running OS 9 so I can't say that I could also do this in
Classic.

---
Really cool lightning:  <http://www.oklahomalightning.com/>

<http://www.jackrodgers.com/lightning/>