Lid warping... I may have figured it out

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Thu Aug 14 19:27:11 PDT 2003

Like some others on this list, I've also noticed the lid warping a bit.
Unlike some others, it seems to have recently gotten less warped --
maybe it's the warm weather. But....

Yesterday at work, I went to pull my iBook out of its bag & realized
what I was doing -- a firm grip right over the latch area as I pulled
it out. That makes me wonder -- do you stuff/withdraw your iBook in its
bag holding the hinge end or the latch end? If you're a latch-end
person, are you seeing a warp or not?
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."