[P1] Hot syncing a PC only Palm cradle?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 21:46:42 PDT 2003

On 8/14/03 10:33 PM, "Meg St. Clair" <megsaint at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Don't know what to suggest next. You could try calling Sprint, especially if
> they have a data support team. If you get lucky, you might get a tech who
> knows Macs.

Meg, thanks for going to all that trouble. I finally got a "Level 3" Samsung
tech on the phone who said the answer is buying the sync cable for their
discontinued I-300 model. The problem seems to be that my I-500 model has
only been out a week or so, and so far it's still PC only, meaning I need
that old serial cable and a serial to USB adapter to make it work. Oh, the
joys of being an "early adopter."