[P1] Mail

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Fri Aug 15 02:39:47 PDT 2003

Pat D. Stephens wrote the following:

> I'm having an odd problem with a piece of mail in my Mail inbox.  I
> can't open it or delete it.  Can anyone tell me what's happening and
> how to delete it?

I might be wrong but I think this is due to a permissions problem (in this
case with that particular message). if you try to delete an item you are not
the owner of or if it is misinterpreted by the system as belonging to
someone else the system will not let you delete it (as you do not own
it)...next time you have this problem check the ownership of the item you
are trying to delete...as force deleting worked it would seem to confirm
this...

HTH,

Richard