[P1] palm won't connect

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 19 14:30:22 PDT 2003

I suspect that may not be it. My Palm just sat in a drawer for the first
year I used OSX because there was no conduit and I was using Entourage X.
Then Microsoft came out with a conduit available at Mactopia.com, I
downloaded it, and I was back syncing and using my Palm again, and I never
had to download a new driver for my serial to USB adapter. OSX usually
doesn't need them. I thought that Microsoft conduit was only for people
using programs like Entourage X, but maybe there's an outside chance you
need it too.