[P1] Problem with a CD

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Tue Aug 19 20:57:18 PDT 2003

I downloaded Real One; same problem. I even tried Windows Media Player
on my sister's PC. I got the following message:

"The selected file has a scheme that is not recognized by WMP, but the
Player may still be able to play it."

When I tried playing it, I got:

"WMP cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed
correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location
or the computer where the file is stored is offlline."

So I've tried WMP on my iBook and on a PC; RealOne; iTunes; Amazing X.
This is so strange. As I said, I've never had any trouble playing any
kind of audio file on my iBook. Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

Rebecca