[P1] palm won't connect

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 05:55:06 PDT 2003

Interesting to read about all the trouble people have had syncing their
palms to their macs. I guess I am one one the lucky ones then (I'm not
complaining).  I used an old HP Jornada for years with my PC at work.
When it finally died, I bought a Palm Tungsten T with Bluetooth. I use
the cradle on my PC at work, and a Bluetooth adapter on my iBook at
home and sync both computers to the Palm without trouble. And of
course, the Bluetooth adapter uses a USB  port. The only complaints I
have are that Bluetooth is pretty slow, and isync does some strange
things, so I tend to avoid it when syncing to the Palm. It's OK for
syncing bookmarks, address book to idisk, etc.

Just thought I would share my experience.

Barry