[P1] Retrospect Express vs. Backup

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 20 22:47:13 PDT 2003

Chas, in an earlier post you recommended ChronoSync for regular backups, but
in this post (see below), you say you use Carbon Copy Cloner once a week for
a full backup of your hard drive. Could you explain why you do this rather
than just taking your initial CCC clone and simply updating it using
ChronoSync?

Am I wrong in assuming that letting Chronosync just update the clone is
simpler and faster than creating a whole new clone every week?