[P1] palm won't connect

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 18:40:21 PDT 2003

Palm's relationship with Mac is still a bit spotty. My wife and I have been
using Palm III's (2 different models) for years, and we both need special
serial cradles with serial to USB adapters. For the past few days, I've been
reading subsequent posts to this list and lots of people with new palms
report their USB cradles work fine with their Macs. But my brand new Samsung
cell phone, with built in Palm, has only been on the market for about 2
weeks  now, and I had to order a special serial cable from Samsung to be
able to sync the phone's Palm with my iBook.