[P1] "cleaning crew"

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 08:20:42 PDT 2003

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 04:49  AM, e.mkeene wrote:

>> Gosh, I thought "cleaning crew" would wake up the Machine.
>> Is there a way to automate the process...are there certain nights
>> cleaning crew like to work? Sunday and Thurs? Mon and Fri? Or is it
>> just
>> when I think to turn off sleep?

There are several applications on Version Tracker that will do this
house keeping for you. One of which is MacJanitor.

---
Today I spent $6 to see a movie that has made $35 million a week.
Before it began there were many commercials including one telling me
not to pirate movies.

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>
JackRodgers at earthlink.net