[P1] How does this happen?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 16:59:47 PDT 2003

On Sunday, August 24, 2003, at 03:58  PM, Pat D. Stephens wrote:

> Jack, I booted from the 9.1 external drive.  I didn't have X open...
>
> Does that compute?  I kept it (the external) on 9.1 rather than
> Classic because of this program and one other that I had been told
> wouldn't run in Classic.

I don't recall doing a find after booting from an external so the best
I can do is to suggest you manually check the applications folder on
that drive. And, try another find and make sure you have instructed it
to search that drive.

Also, you can use those aliases you find and have them locate the
application for you, assuming they are good aliases. I think in 9 you
select the alias and type Command+R. Check the File menu.

---
A great site for editorial cartoons: <http://cagle.slate.msn.com/>

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>