iBook's harddrive has kicked it

Parkblue parkblue at gmx.net
Mon Aug 25 01:49:18 PDT 2003

Al,

I have used and recommended (successful so far in every case) a guy in
Texas, far less expensive than data recovery companies but just as good.
(Disclaimer: no referral fees, no payola, no connection).

His 411:

Ray / Mobile Macintosh
833 Houston Street
Austin, TX  78756
512. 452.1113
(sorry, no e-mail on file)

Perhaps this helps -
-tobias.

PS: Haven't found an alternative to AppleCare yet - my 600 was just over a
year old when I bought it, so no AppleCare possible. I have yet to find
something else. Money probably well-spend.