[P1] Power nib

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 26 09:04:14 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 26, 2003, at 10:07  AM, Kenny Feder wrote:

> What are my options? Has anyone had this same problem? I don't have
> AppleCare on it (shame on me). Pretty expensive, I imagine. Anyway,
> any help
> you all can provide will be greatly appreciated.

If your 14 is less than one year old, you still have full warranty
coverage although whether a broken nib qualifies is unknown.

AppleCare is only needed for hardware problems for year 2 and year 3.
During year 1 it only offers software support above the normal warranty.

So, if you are still under the 1 year warranty call Apple and see what
they will do for you. And you can consider buying AppleCare if you are
still under the 1 year warranty.

---
A great site for editorial cartoons: <http://cagle.slate.msn.com/>

<http://www.JackRodgers.com>