Migrating to a new mac

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Sat Aug 30 12:13:14 PDT 2003

OK - after living the wonders of wireless laptop computing exclusively for
the last three years with ibooks I've decided to buy a Mac Tower for more
power!

What's the best way to move my stuff from my 500 mhz laptop to a used tower?

Should I do a clean install and just load on all my software - or what about
cloning my hard drive and moving that to the Tower?

I plan on moving everyone up. My wife from a 300 iBook to my 500 (maybe I
should keep that blueberry for me ... Hmmm) and of course me from the 500 to
a DP 800.

What say yea - I've done this before with 9 but never OSX?

Dan