[P1] Mail Vs. Entourage

Brandon Bost bbost at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 08:55:58 PST 2003

You shouldn't have to worry about viruses that take advantage of Outlook.
They mostly exploit the Visual Basic abilities to take over a system, and they don't
use the same code as the Mac does.  Visual Basic is system-intensive, meaning
that it requires specific codes for the system it's on, which won't work on another
OS.  The only viruses anyone has to look out for are rare MS Word macro viruses.