[P1] Mail Vs. Entourage

Paul Bernhardt pbern10 at xmission.com
Mon Dec 1 23:30:21 PST 2003

If I don't have the window expanded to the edge of the screen, then it
scrolls properly. However, on a reply the new window defaults to the
edge of the screen and beyond. For instance, this reply message
composition window expanded beyond the edges of the screen and wouldn't
scroll if it had text that ran long down the page.

Paul