[P1] this is way cool

Tom Burke tom_burke at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 02:12:54 PST 2003

Not for me; I generally like to keep the original look & feel, esp. of
laptops.

That said, I did once see an advert on eBay for either a Lombard or a
Pismo where the central part of the lid had its black covering removed,
down to the metal shell below. Then the metal had been chromed (or at
least painted chrome) so it shone. Finally the Apple logo, right in the
middle of all this, had been given red illumination. That all looked
impressive, and was certainly memorable.

Tom