[P1] this is way cool

Marc van Gemert listz at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 4 05:04:22 PST 2003

Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> The Screen Savers on TechTV did a story tonight on a company that custom
> paints iBooks, Powerbooks, and iPods. The samples were absolutely
> gorgeous and the "mod king" on the show was very impressed with the
> quality, as well. So, if you're looking to jazz up the look of your machine:
>
> <http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/products/story/0,24330,3581369,00.html>
>
> Jeanne Douglas

Nice :-)
Also check http://www.applefritter.com for some nice custom made Macs.
And since we're talking 'Books here don't miss the laptops part:
<http://www.applefritter.com/hacks/laptops.html>.

BTW I d/l a 6MB QuickTime movie a few weeks ago with custom 'painted' FP
iMacs. I cannot find the link right now so I've hosted it here for your
pleasure :-)
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~mvgemert/wflatcolor.mov>.

Marc

*