Lacie Pocket Drives, Pelican Case for 15" Powerbook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 15:29:22 PST 2003

Time to sell my 3 LaCie 40 GB pocket drives
<http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10023>
and my Pelican 1490 briefcase
<http://www.casesbypelican.com/pelican-cases-sizes.htm>  1490CC-DX.
Click on the underlined case number to see a picture.

The Pocket drives are in excellent condition and I am asking $130 each
or $125 each if you take all 3.

The Pelican case is a bit scuffed on the outside and the handle is
worn. The lower part where the fingers rest is made of a material that
peels. Pelican offers a lifetime guarantee so you may be able to get
the handle replaced.

The Powerbook 15" fits nicely inside the area is is held down by a
strap, velcroized. Smaller books will also fit. The 17" will fit if you
trim the lip on the right hand side, shown in the picture.

The foam rubber that fits inside the tray has been plucked to hold two
Pocket drives, a 1 inch stack of CDs and the Powerbook AC adapter or
anything else you want to put in these spaces. There is a strap to tie
down the pb. The case is rugged and water tight and floats.

3 Pocket Drives plus case....$450.00
   or
2 drives plus case...$350.00
   or
Case only...$100.00
   or
1 Pocket Drive...$130

Subject to availability, etc.

Free UPS ground in US. $20 handling for non-US plus shipping costs.
Anything not sold by Sunday night goes on eBay.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

---
Does the world record for slowness go to the SprintPCS.com site. The
manage page downloads 202 objects and takes minutes. I gave up and
thought about trying Verizon....