[P1] fresh installs and not responding to power button

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Dec 12 00:03:30 PST 2003

I wish I could help you, but there are many more who can do better, but
I believe you need to do a reinstall, but prior to that is to go to the
bottom of the list and order an Podium CoolPad from one of the
vendors...it raises it so that it doesn't build up heat in the
machine...And you'll love it...it raises it to the right level for
typing and allows the vents to breathe properly...no overheating.I have
two machines and two of these..one for travel and one for home...an
outstanding bargain.

Happy surfing,

Pat