[P1] Beloved clamshell's best features

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:30:01 PST 2003

I just googled clamshell keyboard as 2 words and got 43000+
hits, as a single phrase got 167 hits (54 displayed), most
for Palm keyboards.  Only 1 apparent useful hit, an eBay, but
it seems to me that a component like a used laptop keyboard
is not something I'd want to buy sight unseen & without a
guarantee & from a private party.