[P1] iPhoto alternative?

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Sun Dec 14 03:56:39 PST 2003

> Can anyone recommend a better way to manage photos on a Mac than
> iPhoto or
> iView Media?

Better is subjective, another option is Extensis Portfolio which is
more expensive but has some other options including the ability to
create CDs with a self contained catalog  of the disk contents. I
believe this catalog does permit searching the cd by any keywords
included in the original database. If you have specific features you
are looking for, let me know and I will see if my older copy of it
(5.0) has that feature. I think there may be a demo available for
download on the website.