[P1] OT: Any chance Apple will soon upgrade the 20" iMac? (and other questions)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 14 16:00:48 PST 2003

On Dec 14, 2003, at 5:24 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> Yeesh...never, ever by RAM from Apple if you can avoid it, and if you
> feel comfortable installing it yourself; the savings can be
> significant. You can get a good comparison fo current prices at
> <www.ramseeker.com>.

Based on a competitive price, an 11x14 instruction sheet in many
language, and a smooth easy snap in (vs bad fits from other vendors),
I'd recommend Crucial. It was the easiest to insert module I've done
out of about 20.

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>