[P1] Can I Create VCD from iMovie?

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Dec 15 16:11:50 PST 2003

Roxio Toast for the mac will let you do this, it also has a plugin that will go
into imovie so you can export directly to toast and have it make a vcd of your
imovie.  It will copy to a regular cd, which is what VCDs are made on.

Alric

--- You wrote:
I am introducing to the world of video editing... and i tried iMovie. I am
still trying to get my SONY camcoder to connect to the computer. Can I
create a VCD with it? Like, play the homevideo created with iMovie CD with a
VCD player? I dont have the superdrive, just a combo. So is it possible? or
its only for creating quicktime movies etc.. what format should it be?

Thanks.
maria
--- end of quote ---