Utilities to run on ibook

Jay Boshara jboshara at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 15 18:10:41 PST 2003

DiskWarrior is the best at rebuilding the directory, but it doesn't optimize
the whole drive (just the directory).  TechTool Pro 4 JUST came out last
month and it does optimize the entire drive.  I'm told it does a good job at
rebuilding the directory too.  It's got a lot of other functions too.  I use
both, but because of the disk optimization I'd now recommend TechTool Pro 4,
which can be found at http://www.micromat.com/tt_pro_4/tt_pro_4.html.