[P1] Utilities to run on ibook: dw vs. tt

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 11:00:19 PST 2003

Since Appleworks comes with the machine, they may be willing to help, though
I believe they usually say just hardware is covered. Call and ask. Even if
it's not covered you may be lucky and get someone who's willing to help
anyway, especially if it's a simple problem.

My experience has been that when I have a covered problem, and we're going
through a fix that requires a reboot, there's usually a waiting period of
several minutes where the tech doesn't have anything else to do, and out of
boredom, they're usually willing to discuss just about anything.

Brian