[P1] OT: DreamWeaver Clones

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Wed Dec 17 17:10:38 PST 2003

Consider Macromedia Contribute or Freeway if you don't want to do code at
all. Get BBEdit if you want to do any code at all, you will never regret
having that application around, and perhaps have a look at Adobe Golive too,
if you want to be able to do both. It is expensive, though. Or just search
www.versiontracker.com for HTML editor or similar. That should bring you a
lot of hits.

Cheers,

Kim