[P1] Podium pad users

Harry Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Dec 18 21:56:33 PST 2003

On Dec 18, 2003, at 8:17 PM, Todd Doerpinghaus wrote:

> Thanks to all those with input on the podium pad.  Pat, can you
> recommend
> both sizes for a 14" ibook?  The mfg website is offering a deal if you
> buy
> both.  Thanks.
>
> Todd

I'm not Pat, but I can recommend both. I use the Podium Cool Pad on my
desk, and the smaller one both for couch surfing and travel.

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
     Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
           <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562