[P1] Video

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Sun Feb 2 07:09:03 PST 2003

I am not sure if you need QT pro for this, but you can also just use Import
from the file menu in iMovie. It probably does exactly the same thing as
Chas describes below, just in one go.

It takes a lot of time though, and I only tested it using a Quicktime movie,
not an MPEG.

Cheers,

Kim

On 02/02/03 10:21, "Charles Martin" <chasm at mac.com> responded: