[P1] website creation programs

Rob Stott robstott at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 00:27:41 PST 2003

...I second that, Pagespinner is excellent as a fancy HTML editor, I
use it a lot myself. If however, you're after something a bit more
WSYWYG then I've had a lot of success in the past using Softpress
Freeway - main reason I like it is that its very similar to Quark
Xpress and many DTP packages so if you're familiar with those, you'll
probably pick it up very quickly.

...and no, I don't work for Softpress, but if they'd like to drop me a
free copy in the post then I'd be very grateful! ;-)

Hope that helps
Rob