fresh blood

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Mon Feb 3 10:02:10 PST 2003

Hey kids,
 One of the teachers at the school I am the tech guy for just walked into my
office with specs for a Dell laptop in his hand asking me if I thought it
was a good computer to buy for himself.  I started telling him about my
experiences with my Dell laptop and all the headaches that came along with
it, not to mention the 15 minutes of battery life.  As I was talking he
glanced over my shoulder at my 12" iBook and said: "oh, I like that...how
much does that cost?"  The Dell he was looking at was $1,200 for pretty much
the same specs.  I started showing him the ropes on OS X and he was in awe.
He's calling Apple tonight and ordering his first Mac...a 12" iBook with a
combo-drive.  Score one for the home team!  Just thought I'd share.

-Brian