Que CDRW and 10.2.3

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Thu Feb 6 22:21:09 PST 2003

I know there has to be some other iBook users out there who have the
original QPS Que! USB CDRW, and maybe you can help me make a decision.
I just updated to OS X 10.2 Jaguar, and was upset when the burner no
longer worked (after it took them so long to support OSX).  Then I
found the new driver for 10.2 and it works again.  Now I see there is
an update to 10.2.3 and I'm afraid it will make my burner not work
again.  Should I be worried?  Has anyone had issues with 10.2.3 and
devices?  ( I know it should be a minor update, but now I'm paranoid).
Thanks.

David Crump