[P1] Connect iBook to internet connected PC ??? Possible ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 14:20:05 PST 2003

on 2/11/03 10:18 AM, Luna Hector-r54293 at hectorluna at motorola.com wrote:

Thanks everyone for replying and helping ... Especially hector taking the
time for that long explanation... And had I mentioned that this PC is
connected via modem, I would have saved him a minute or two ...

So .. I guess 2nd card is not necessary .. And as soon as I have access to
that PC again (tonight) I will try to set that up .. Would be very cool !!

Thanks