Webcam + 2 ibooks, new question

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 16:25:35 PST 2003

Thinking about the whole webcam thingie .. I was wondering if the following
setup is possible, and what software might do the trick (and sorry that I am
not looking on versiontracker right away, since I am typing this offline,
but I promise I will :)

One ibook with FW, connected to a FW iBot cam. Also this iBook (like all
macs in this house) are airport equiped.

Can I transfer the image easily in real time to a second airport equipped
iBook ??

My idea is to set up a pet-cat-cam, to be able to better observe her
recovery after surgery :)

Any ideas / hints / suggestions ?

Meet our new cat at