Safari and web pages...

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 15:45:54 PST 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> And I did...and found out what the bug button was all about.  What will
> they do with the 'bug report'?  Apparently it's the fault of the
> designer, not Safari.

In the case of this particular website, probably nothing. Visitors
should contact the webmaster and inform him of his broken HTML.

But the bug report form has helped tremendously in other cases. Almost
every online bank now works with Safari as a *direct* result of people
pushing that little bug button.

_Chas_

"To use the Mac is to be confronted, over and over, with the idea that
the most mundane task can be done artfully and compassionately,
beautifully and invitingly. " -- Glenn McDonald