OFF TOPIC iBook for sale

Edward Bittof bittof at attbi.com
Sun Feb 16 00:19:25 PST 2003

My apologies if that's the case. I took a quick glance at smalldog.com and
they have the stock exact same refurbished iBook for $1049--without the
extra 500MB of RAM and without the extended AppleCare warranty. I figured
those two items would add a bit to the value. I'm not a professional
reseller--just a guy who's considering going with a desktop--so I guessed
that something above a thou and below fifteen hunnert would be fair.