[P1] New Jag & Printer driver

Ally Maddox almenter at madisontelco.com
Sun Feb 16 18:35:23 PST 2003

Good one. :-) Actually I'm going bald for puling my hair out over this.
Not too many people know about hirsute. I learned about it in beauty
school. How did you learn? I wasn't male bashing. Actually, my hair is
thinning way too fast because I have fibromyalgia. boo hoo. Now don't
you feel sorry for me... :-(
Ally
You guys have lightened my spirits.