[P1] Free/cheap modem internet access on road?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Feb 18 10:47:52 PST 2003

----- On 2/18/03 10:46 AM MDT (-0600), Mary Jo
<mjbirdsong at applelinks.net> wrote, in part:

>I too went to Juno's site and I see that they do support
>Mac OSX, but they don't support OS9 or earlier.

I have had such a bad experience with Juno (a year or two ago) that I
would never recommend them to anyone (even when my company offered their
service for free). They had nothing resembling customer service, and were
unhelpful and rude.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562