Mobility Radeon 7500 support resolutions.

John Lee leejb2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 15:49:23 PST 2003

I'm getting interested in the Sony "Personal Entertainment Displays,"
particularly the SDM-V72W. They are combination computer monitor/HDTV
displays. However, the computer monitor portion's native resolution is
1280x768, since it is a 16:9 panel. Does the ATI Mobility Radeon 7500
support this resolution? I realize I would have to apply the patch
described at:

http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html

In order to do anything other than mirroring and
1024x768/800x600/640x480 on the video out port.

Thanks,
John B. Lee