Using a Mac in a Windows office

good-dog at northshore.net good-dog at northshore.net
Fri Feb 21 19:02:55 PST 2003

Dear All;

My girlfriend and I are wondering where to find good instructions,
visuals on how to use a Mac within a Windows environment; sending
files, integrating with Windows in an office and things like this.

Any clues?  We're remembering a Mac Addict article (perhaps) about such
a subject.  We both are Mac hounds and she has a new iMac set up with
Virtual PC.  I contend she can do everything on her Mac and can ditch
the laptop she normally works.  However, we just don't know how to rig
it so she can interface seamlessly with her Windows neighbors.

Thanks.

Mark