Apple airport power specs.

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sun Feb 23 17:13:35 PST 2003

Why is it that the Snow ie. version 2 model comes with different power
adapters depending on where you are located. This thing is small enough
to take around the world just like my powerbook so why is it that it's
regionalized like this.

Can anybody tell me if the unit itself is regionalized or is it just
the power adaptor itself?

ie. can I buy a unit in the US and fit it with an adaptor for another
region without blowing it up?

ie. can I make sure that I buy two ac adaptors one for US and the other
for UK and other countires where it's 220v+