[P1] Flat bed scanners and clamshell iBook

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Sun Feb 23 19:18:27 PST 2003

iBook List2/23/03 8:05 PMibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> I had a "Grape" (purple to me) iMac and hoped they would do a grape
> model but when they did a Lime instead I figured it was time to act and
> grabbed an Indigo w/firewire.

Those Indigos are on the rare side, too.  That's the 366 SE, correct? Those
came in Graphite, Lime, and Indigo (which I thought was a beautiful blue).
When they came out with the final edition which is the 466 SE that I own, it
only came in the Graphite and Lime. No Indigo for some reason. At least, I
think I'm correct about that.

Now when you see these around eBay or on tv you always see Graphite but
rarely the Indigo or the Lime.

>Seems silly but I bought this machine
> because I wanted it not because I had to. A friend once told me " Never
> buy a car if you don't really like the color just to save some money,
> you'll hate it every time you look at it."

That's very true. I could've save about $400 if I bought the Graphite
because I purchased this on eBay. I just couldn't do it. I wanted something
more like my own character and something that stood apart - had to go for
the Lime. After I bought it, my roomate (who is a PC user) was so intrigued
by it she ended up getting a Graphite one for herself fairly cheap.

Kathy