Huge speakers for little iBook?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 08:35:55 PST 2003

Hi there,

I was in a home electronics store recently. They sold things like TV's,
stereos, videos, DVD players, washing machines etc.

Anyway, I came across a huge set of speakers selling for about 40 bucks.
Basically they are just a pair of big speakers that you would plug into a
home stereo. Is there any way I could connect these beasts into a clamshell
iBook 466? It has audio/video out capability via a single headphone jack.

If it's not directly possible, would it be possible by purchasing a Griffin
iMic and running the two speakers through that?