Clamshells, icebooks, etc...

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Mon Feb 24 09:21:30 PST 2003

iBook List2/23/03 10:12 PMibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com

> I nearly creied when I lost an auction like yours on ebay for a Key Lime
> iBook. It also had a complete airport system and iSub set up! I was
> HEARTBROKEN for the first time over an auction. I know that this is a
> little pathological :)
> The worst part...it had a custom 30GB HD!!!!
> I don't want this flashback :(

Wow, do you remember how much it was going for? I haven't looked for the
lime iBook on ebay in a while. I should...I'm curious as to what is out
there. I know there aren't many listed. The problem is, I'd end up bidding
on one again if I saw something like the one you're talking about! Talk
about pathological...but I would sell my current one of course.

A 30 gig drive. That's tough to miss out on. I'm thinking of putting one in
mine as we speak. That's a definite upgrade I need.

And an iSub set up? Cool extra.

Sorry you missed the auction. I hate losing those, too. I won my Kiwi by
something like one cent....I barely outbid a last minute sniper that came
along.

Kathy